Good Evening, Bobcats.
Thank you for your partnership as we continue with online/at-home instruction.
Here are the 6 all-call updates:
1. Grades 5-12 want me to tell you that they are constantly updating their online lessons. Please check regularly.
2. Mrs. Emnett (HS Counselor) has started a new blog to support student and families. It is available on our district website.
3. Food service distribution for registered families is now on Mondays only. Deliveries will include enough items for the entire week.
4. By order of the Scioto County Director of Health, all public playgrounds are now closed (even for individual/non-group organized visits).
5. Cara Hancock (Counselor in partnership w/ Shawnee Family Health) is available for counseling services. For assistance, call 740-354-7702.
6. As a result of today's order, the Board Office has limited hours. Specific guidance will come tomorrow.
Thank you and stay safe.